With a Gold Membership you are automatically enrolled in our live courses. You get:
- Two one-hour webinars per month
- Slide decks and video recording of each webinar
- Cheat sheets
- One 30 minute coaching call per month
- Access to Jim via email on any questions you have about course material
You will be able to attend and participate in the live sessions of all courses taught during your enrollment. In addition, you will have access to recorded and archived material from previously taught courses.
Schedule of courses for 2017
- January/February – Content Marketing. How to keep your website current, relevant and optimized for new business. You’ll learn essential content tactics that get top Google search results. Whether you do it yourself, insource to someone at your firm or outsource it, you need to know how to blog. This is where people come to know, like and trust you, sometimes long before they do business with you. You need to find your agency’s voice and learn to be authentic on your blog. I’ll teach you the basics. And much more…
- March/April – Social media. For some agencies it’s an opportunity to grow their business, for most it’s a quagmire and a time suck. You’ll learn how to get a positive return on your social media investment.
- May/June – Video. Video has changed everything on the Internet. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and even the Google search algorithm have joined YouTube in making Internet video both ubiquitous and essential. In this segment you will learn how to harness the power of video to favor your agency.
- July/August – Email marketing. Inboxes are saturated with emails. How do you get people to pay attention to your emails? What are the best subject lines? What kinds of copy motivate people to take action? How to use analytics to improve your open rates and conversions.
- September/October – Branding. What’s your unique selling proposition? You’ll use tools that will help you discover your own unique brand and learn how to implement the changes to your agency that will make you truly stand out from the crowd. When people ask why they should do business with you, you’ll have a compelling reason — and you won’t be left just saying “service” every time, like your competitors always do.
- November/December -Print marketing. Print still delivers tremendous ROI for agents who know how to use it. What’s the best content to send? How to track and increase ROI.